Michigan-Lansing

Hair and Makeup people in Lansing?

Hello,
I am getting married in Nov and I am trying to find someone who will come to my hotel and that can do my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids. I am not familiar with the Lansing area or who will do a good job but I would really appreciate some recommendations of some people that I could use! Thank you

Re: Hair and Makeup people in Lansing?

• edited December 2011
    Danni from Stillmans is amazing! I moved 2.5 hours away but still come home just for her to do my hair. I've only had an updo with her once but it was perfect and reasonably priced. I know that she's willing to travel for weddings but there is an extra fee for that. I've heard other brides on this board recommend her too.

It helps that she's super cute and fun as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Suzie,

Is there a website for Stillmans?  All I could find was Stillman's Modern Barber in Waverly.  That's not the same as what you're talking about is it?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I've never tried looking for a website before but it is the same one. Don't be fooled by the look of it. I probably would never have gone in myself if my friends hadn't gushed about Danni so much but I'm so glad I did! It's an awesome place.

It's right next to the Subway in that little plaza on Waverly with the FlapJacks.
  • edited December 2011
    SusieQ is dead on. Dani and another hairstylist from Stillmans, Mo, came to me and my bridal party for hair on the day of our wedding. They are both awesome. I also would never had gone there had Dani not been recommended to me. It looks hokey being in a little strip mall, but it is a great place, great stylist, great price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards