Michigan-Lansing

Fresh ideas- venue

I'm getting married in May 2013 in the Lansing area and would love to have a unique venue.  Ideally, I would like to get married outside and have the reception indoors.  I'm interested in places such as the English Inn, Rosewood Inn, potentially the MSU Gardens (tents are an idea I'm open to).  Any other place I should be thinking about?

Re: Fresh ideas- venue

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_fresh-ideas-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:d88333a4-016f-4ae0-a94a-c7a735a9562ePost:4eb181cc-442b-450c-8b09-50fca3378824">Fresh ideas- venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in May 2013 in the Lansing area and would love to have a unique venue.  Ideally, I would like to get married outside and have the reception indoors.  I'm interested in places such as the English Inn, Rosewood Inn, potentially the MSU Gardens (tents are an idea I'm open to).  Any other place I should be thinking about?
    Posted by JKronzek[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm actuallu in the same boat. I'm getting married May/2013 as well in the lansing area and I'm having a hard time to fina a venue that fits our $12,000 budget. If you find anything unique please post and I will do the same.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_fresh-ideas-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:d88333a4-016f-4ae0-a94a-c7a735a9562ePost:07dc4b25-c7ec-41ff-9edc-a14697a55b5a">Re: Fresh ideas- venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Fresh ideas- venue : I'm actuallu in the same boat. I'm getting married May/2013 as well in the lansing area and I'm having a hard time to fina a venue that fits our $12,000 budget. If you find anything unique please post and I will do the same.
    Posted by londa103004[/QUOTE]

<div>We settled on the English Inn in Eaton Rapids- absolutely amazing gardens (and since we're marrying on a Friday we're saving a bunch after some negotations).  I highly suggest looking at the Rosewood Inn.  Val and Don are awesome and even though I didn't choose them they were super helpful- pkus they do all inclusive weddings so it's much easier to stay in budget!</div>
  • What abou the Cooley Rose Gardens in Lansing?  It's about 100 dollars to rent out or something like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards