Michigan-Lansing
Options

Groomsdinner locations by Airport/Grand Ledge?

Hi, all.

I'm out of state and planning a Saturday wedding at the Grand Ledge Opera House.  unfortunately, we are unable to get into the GLOH Friday night, so we're scrambling on where to hold our Grooms Dinner. 

Do you know anywhere on that side of town that will host an event for 35-40 people?  Most of the places we called wont' take group reservations on Friday night.

thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Groomsdinner locations by Airport/Grand Ledge?

• Options
    We had the same problems for our wedding at Bridge Street Chapel.  We ended up just driving out to Eastwood and having our rehearsal dinner at La Senorita.  Maybe you could try some places on West Saginaw, toward the mall.  It'd be a bit of a drive, but not too bad?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I was also going to suggest taking a bit of a drive to the Eastwood Towne Center.  Champps has a room that would be perfect for the size you need, I hosted a Bachelorette Party Dinner there for a friend last year. 
    The nice thing is, its right off 127 so it'll be easy to get to.
    Good Luck!
    my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cancun Mexican Grill had no problem hosting 30people for a friday night rehearsal dinner... and they are right on Bridge Street, two blocks from the Opera House
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards