Michigan-Lansing

Transportation

Just wondering who people are booking or have used in the past for transportation. We're interested in a limo or maybe a party bus. We know a couple who used an old school bus for their transportation, but it had all the original seats removed and had new ones placed along the walls. It was pretty cool. The one they used wouldn't be available for us, as it was from a friend of a friend, but I like the idea of something like that.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Transportation

• edited December 2011
    I am getting a 20-person limo bus from Perfection Limousine out of Holly. I saw the limo at a bridal show and everything looked good. It is costing me $525 plus gratuity for three hours. I booked it last fall, but I'm not sure if they've raised prices or started charging a travel fee.

http://www.perfectionlimousine.com/index.html
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • marahstarnmarahstarn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with perfection limo.  Read my previous post on "don't use Grand Limo"  Be sure to go look at them as there are shady limo businesses out there.  We wanted to use perfection but they were booked so we are using The Limo Co.  her in town.  They have a limo bus which is kinda old but the inside is completely redone and they are also the company that has the trolley!
  • edited December 2011
    I too am using Perfection Limo - when I booked if it you booked it for 8 hours or longer it was only $100.00 a hour so we are using it as our all day transportation for both of us! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for affordable transportation too.  I just was in a wedding that used the Cool Bus out of Lake-Odess which is the gutted out school bus. It was tons of fun but not air-conditioned.  And for an August wedding -- I might like some cool air!! Anyone have suggestions for cheap transportation?? I only need something for like 3 hours between ceremony and reception to hold 15-20 people!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been able to find anything about the school bus out of Lake Odessa. Someone also told me about a green bus from MSU that they saw a wedding party in, and has seen it around campus. I can't find any info on it! So frustrating. Has anyone had any experience with Tecumseh Trolley? I just contacted them today. They said they do come to Lansing. I think a trolley would be so awesome, if it's a good price and they don't charge for travel time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jsonger237Jsonger237 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Neuderke-
    Is there anyway you can give me more information on the cool bus in lake odessa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards