Michigan-Lansing

The Dowry Bridal-Grand Ledge

Has anyone been to this salon or know anything about it?

TIA
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Dowry Bridal-Grand Ledge

• I haver not looked there yet but I have heard good things about it from people around Grand Ledge.  I have not yet personally met anyone who has gotten their dress there but a friend of a friend got hers there and she said the service was great and that she got a good deal.  I plan on checking it out to see what the options are.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_the-dowry-bridal-grand-ledge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:e37b9173-deaf-478f-ab24-ea272d0224bdPost:90e4962e-eddc-4c50-b3c6-1aa3640c5703">The Dowry Bridal-Grand Ledge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to this salon or know anything about it? TIA
    Posted by mochietoe[/QUOTE]
  • My mom and FMIL both got their dresses there and the owner is very nice and very helpful.  I would suggest going there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my wedding dress from there and it is absolutely beautiful. The owner is amazing and knows what she is talking about! I suggest going there if your looking for a wedding dress. I got an amazing deal as well. You will have to check it out for yourself.
  • I also got my dress from there. Amazing price. Originally an 1800.00 dress. I got "gently used" for 400.00. The owner who helped me was great. I recommend anyone to use the Dowry Bridal in Grand Ledge. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards