Michigan-Lansing

Coordinator day of Wedding

Has anyone worked with a coordinator for the day of their wedding only? Any recommendations?  Costs?  Thank you.

Re: Coordinator day of Wedding

• We used Ele3 Events for DD's wedding and were very pleased with them.  They were $700 for DOC services.

Another DOC that always gets rave reviews is Lynn from W.E.D. .  I'm not sure of her current pricing, but at the time I think she was comparable to Ele3.
  • I'm using Lynn at W.E.D and I'm paying $650 for DOC.  We also got $100 off DJ services from W.E.D since we booked both.
  • I'm also using Lynn at W.E.D, and it is $650 for DOC for my June wedding.. So far she has been amazing!! 
  • Lynn was our DOC when DD #3 got married almost 3 years ago.  1 DD still single and she knows she has to set her date to coincide with Lynn being available!!
  • I used Tammara from Grand Jour Events.  She was $300 for DOC services.  She was amazing :)

grandjourevents.com
  • My wedding was last weekend, and Lynn Lucas from W.E.D was my wedding planner.  She is honestly the best investment I made!  Not only was she fantastic in the planning process, but she is also a wonderful person.  I highly, highly, highly recommender her!  And the DJ service through W.E.D kept us dancing all night...it was a perfect day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards