Michigan-Lansing

Wedding/Reception Venues in Saginaw/Midland/Bay City area??

Hi.  I am looking for any ideas of nice places to have a wedding & reception in the Saginaw/Midland/Bay City area.  We would like to possible have a outdoor reception or at least have a reception site that offers an outdoor space such as a patio, deck, etc.  If any one has ideas, I would love to hear them.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Wedding/Reception Venues in Saginaw/Midland/Bay City area??

• edited December 2011
    Dow gardens are beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Saginaw Art Museum, Dow Gardens in Midland, The Doubletree Hotel in Bay City, SVSU has some nice spaces, There's the fairgrounds in either Midland or Bay City, there's the tridge park in Midland, um....

Vet's Park in Bay City is really nice, as well.
  • jdukusjdukus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try Frankenmuth. It's a beautiful town with so many great outdoor spots! I've booked my wedding for Sullivan's Black Forest Brew Haus and Zehnder's has some beautiful rooms, too. 

Good luck!
  • llmw07llmw07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it might be pricy but there is the H hotel in midland and a little bit out of the way but I know Comfort inn hotel and coference center in mt. pleasant has that available...
    Anniversary
  • llmw07llmw07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do any of the country clubs around here have wedding packages?  I know they have re-done the Midland country club and i hear it is fabulous...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The Montague Inn has space indoors and out for receptions and ceremonies.
  • edited December 2011

the H Hotel is expensive, but very nice.
    Also, I believe you can rent a tent at the DoubleTree on their lawn as well.

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The Grand in Essexville, MI, just outside of Bay City.  They have outdoor ceremony site and a deck.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards