Michigan-Lansing

Florists?

I have an appt to meet with Petal and Forrest in a few weeks but while I'm in the Lansing area, I wanted to meet with a few other florists.  Any recommendations?  Thank you ladies!

Re: Florists?

• alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Corinne Sebesta from Sebesta Design.  She is fabulous.  I can't wait to see our flowers.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Corrine. :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into Sebesta but she's moving her business out of state and therefore won't be available for next spring :(  It's too bad because I loved what I saw from her website.  Thank you though!
  • kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey emarston :) We had the same sadness with Corinne.  We're going with Petal & Forrest, and I couldn't be more excited, though! 
  • edited December 2011
    See my Vendor Reviews about Twiggies in Dewitt. Beth was amazing!
  • msmith1983msmith1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dawn @ Petal and Forrest is amazing! She is doing our sept fall/ vintage wedding. she has such a great eye, and new ideas...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_florists?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:f103da8e-a95f-47d4-b6a4-fac0bb8fa21aPost:1b98a9ba-0b08-4563-9c1b-eeeaf541cb39">Florists?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have an appt to meet with Petal and Forrest in a few weeks but while I'm in the Lansing area, I wanted to meet with a few other florists.  Any recommendations?  Thank you ladies!
    Posted by emarston1[/QUOTE]

Hey! I work at Belen's Flowers in Downtown Lansing, and we are very affordable and will work to help you! Come check us out! We are located at 515 W Ionia St and our phone number is 517-372-5610   We hope to hear from you soon & good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards