Michigan-Lansing

wtb

I am getting married june 18 2011 and starting to shop around for items.  right now i am looking for chair covers i need about 160 of them. Chocolate chair sashes 160 and about 24 tiffany blue table runners. Also vases for centerpeices.

Re: wtb

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try the Trash to Treasure board on the knot.  Former brides selling a lot of their stuff.  The Detroit board also has a For Sale thread on Wednesdays so you may want to try that as well.  GL
  • edited December 2011
    I have CP vases for sale in my bio, if you're interested.
  • kate ukate u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rent chair covers and sashes for $2.50 each, most competitive price around.  We can also rent you blue table runners for $5 each.  Contact me at kate@ele3events.com
  • edited December 2011
    Vendors aren't allowed to post on The Knot, kate u.
  • edited December 2011
    We went through Doves in Flight, on something like chaircoversoflansing.com. They had the exact shades that I needed for sashes and runners, and my colors were very picky. They're about your average price for chair covers, perhaps a little cheaper, and it includes set up and clean up. The lady runs the business out of her home, but she's really professional, and I liked her a lot. Her little dog is adorable, too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards