Michigan-Lansing

Not the best board

I have felt for a while that this board is not used/updated much. I love being able to learn tips or whatever from local girls dealing with the same thing, but I feel like people on this board really don't use it, so I looked on other boards. Most other local boards have much more traffic...just saying.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not the best board

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boards are only as active as the people who post.  I agree that this board isn't used as much as others (say the Detroit board) but I do still find it helpful.  Hopefully with some new moderation, it will pick up a bit!
  • wihltsabowwihltsabow member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess what I'm confused about is that since this is a Lansing board, is it generally for people having their wedding in Lansing or live here? I live here, but our wedding is going to be up at Crystal Mountain. I really don't need any Lansing vendors or venues or anything.
    ~Weeds are just flowers without an invitation.~
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's for both.  I live in Detroit and my wedding is in Lansing so I hop between the two boards.  For vendor recs, I usually come here but I post on the Detroit board more since I know some of the girls, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I agree with you Angie. Luckily while becoming a mod I've learned that part of the mod responsibilities is to keep conversation flowing. Without moderation on this board for so long it is easy to see how it can be so dead most days. I'm about to make a post requesting votes for different ideas to improve this. I'd love to hear your ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards