Michigan-Lansing

E-pics!!

Hey girls!

We're having our e-pics taken this weekend and I'm so excited! I know our photog has locations around Lansing and E. Lansing in mind but I was wondering if any of you know of any unique spots with cool views? Any spots with a perfect view of the skyline at night or anything like that?

TIA! :)

Re: E-pics!!

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MSU has some gorgeous spots on campus with old buildings, gardens, the river, etc.  I don't know of anywhere for the skyline pics though...
  • edited December 2011
    Some specialy stores might let you take pictures in the store. You could try Preuss Pets if you love animals or Elderly Instruments if you're music lovers, and so on. As for skyline pics I would say Adado Riverfront Park but Common Ground is going on right now. Maybe there's a bar or office building in the Stadium District that might loan you their roof?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!

We didn't end up getting one with the skyline in it but we got about a million others all over Lansing and EL. I know I've raved about our photographer on here before so all I'll say is that John was AWESOME and the whole day ended up being so much fun. He even posted a few teasers already! http://johndouglasimaging.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I love those! I really like the one's by the pool! I grew up swimming there too! They are really beautiful photos, congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! Those by Moores were some of my favorites. Both FI and I were actually lifeguards there in high school. Best. Job. Ever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards