Indiana

Please Suggest Alteration place

Hi! Im getting married in May and was wondering if anyone could suggest a place in central Indiana to get my dressed altered?! I would love any suggestions or reviews. I really got burnt with buying a  dress which came in wrong and I never got my money back so I had to rush to get a new dress. I will only have a few weeks by the time it comes in till I get married. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

Re: Please Suggest Alteration place

• edited December 2011
    I found a great seamstress who works out of her home in Zionsville. Let me know if you want me to e-mail you her contact info.
  • edited December 2011
    Alex's Tailor Shop in Castleton.  They are great!  I got a bustle added for $16.  She said she can turn other alterations around in 2 weeks.
    Just google it and the contact info should come up!

Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    I also have found a fabulous seamstress that works out of her home as well.  She is making the alterations for all the bridesmaids' dresses, my dress, she is creating my custom veil and she is also making a dress for my mom!  The bonus is she is very affordable!  Let me know if you would like contact information.

HTH

Rae
  • edited December 2011
    My planner told me to use Alex's across from JCPenney at Castleton. She's really quick and very inexpensive. I took some pants there and really liked her. She had several brides come in while I was there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards