Changing Your Name on Driver's License

Hi all!  I finally got my triple seal marriage license copy this week so I went to the SSA office yesterday to change my SS card.  Does anyone know if I can take the Driver's License application directly to a Driver License Center, or do I have to mail the form in to get a camera card first? 

Re: Changing Your Name on Driver's License

  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Maryland, but I had to take the marriage license in again and I also took my letter from the SSA office to the Driver's License Center.  They filled out the application for me on the computer, I didn't have to mail anything in. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you go to a drivers center like downtown, penn hills etc you don't have to wait, but if you go to aaa type dot you will have to wait for photo card.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards