Indiana

Fort Wayne Churches

Hello Ladies, 

I am starting to plan a July 4th "morning" wedding for 2012 and need to ask about churches in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I am not from the area, so I am not sure where to look. I keep hearing about St. Charles Catholic ChurchTrinity English Lutheran Church, but we are both of the Christian faith. I am also not wanting to spend a lot of money on the church location like First Christian Church--$800 for non members. If you have any churches you used or know of that are nice and welcoming to non-members weddings, please post here.

P.s. I keep hearing about Broadway Christian Church---if you have many pics inside the church, please shoot them my way!

Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Fort Wayne Churches

• hbatchel2hbatchel2 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Messiah Lutheran Church. The fee for non-members is $700 though.

I never saw any Fort Wayne churches that had less than that, but I also didn't look at many.

And, FI's family is a member of St. Charles. They won't marry non-catholics. Just something to keep in mind.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Just an update to this, 

Yeah...looking for a church was really hard. We are still looking, but it may be Fort Wayne Street Church or Imani Baptist. The issue was having our own offical and not being a member. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards