Indiana
Options

Roll Call -- Engaged Ladies

We have a lot amazing married ladies on here, but I am getting some of them and some of the engaged ones confused.If you are planning your wedding, could you give us your wedding date and any other information you would like to share? If you are a lurker, feel free to introduce yourself and join in!

Re: Roll Call -- Engaged Ladies

• Options
    Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Shaley, my fiance's name is Zach.  We will both be 24 years old when we wed on May 22, 2010.  We were originally from the Fort Wayne area, but moved to Fishers recently.Our ceremony will take place at St. John's Lutheran Church in Fort Wayne, and our reception will be at the Landmark, also in Fort Wayne.I haven't been on much recently because we did not have the internet.  I will be on much more to chat and get DIY ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cjbyarscjbyars member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Candi, FI is Scott. We just moved to Lebanon. We are getting married in Gatlinburg, TN where Scott proposed. Wedding date is October 24, 2009.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is debra.. i'm living in Ct, FI and I are originally from Indiana and getting married in Northwest Indiana on July 10, 2010
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is Tiffanie, FI is Gary. We have known each other for years and I am 27 and he is 30. We are planning our wedding for August 7, 2010 in our hometown of Washington, IN.I am a full time student, part time preschool teacher, and full time mother. I have 2 children from my first marriage and we cannot wait to expand our family aftger the wedding.

The ladies on here have already helped me out with picking my dress and reception food and I'm sure I'll have many more questions as the day gets closer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is Stephanie, and my fiancee's name is Preston. I am from Nashville IN and he is from Ft.Wayne, but we moved to Fishers together last year, and will be getting married there on July 24, 2010!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is Enza. I am getting married 9/24/10 in Chicago. Even though I'm not getting married in Indiana, I will still be on here looking for ideas. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is Sarah & my fiance' is Chun. We are getting married April10, 2010 in Indy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm Yong-li, from OH, and Jason is from Indy. We're getting married Sept 26 in Indy, and I'm looking for lots of tips and good vendors from here in NJ. Help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi my name is jozi and i am getting married in fort wayne, IN on may 22, 2010! i'm not from indiana so i'll need all the help i can get! i wont even be living there until jan.  HELP!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

HI, my name is Darcy,FI is Pat.We are from frankfort,we are getting married on july 3,2010 .unsettled about location.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Allison, FI is Steve. We're just north of Bloomington, but getting married in Edinburgh on Oct 10, 2010.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, 
    My name is Jessica and my FH's name is Chad. I am originally from TX, but now reside in Porter County.  We are getting married in Jamaica in May. It will just be the two of us going down. June 5th we are having a reception at Valparaiso University's new student union.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello everyone, I am Kelly and I'm marrying Scott on November 6, 2010 in South Bend.  I am from South Bend originally, but we live in Fishers.  He is from Brownsburg.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Emily. FI is Carlos. We live in South Bend and will be getting married in August 2011, most likely in my hometown in NWI. He's from west Michigan.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies i'm usually just a lurker but I'm Kylie, FI is Ryan. We live in Fort Wayne, IN and will be getting married here September 18, 2010...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I'm Jessica, FI is John.  We are getting married May 22, 2010 in Fort Wayne where we are both from.  Our wedding and reception will be at The Lantern.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! my name is Ashley and my FI is Josh. I am from Bloomington, IN and he is from Chicago. We are planning on getting married at the end of Sept 2010 but unsure of the location for the ceremony. we would like the reception and ceremony at the same place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello all!

I am Rae and my fiance is Dan.  We live in Carmel and are having a traditional Jewish Chuppah on 5/29/10 at our synagogue in Indianapolis.

We had lots of lovely plans for our wedding and reception, but due to our financial situation, me out of work currently, we have decided to scale back things and focus on what is important.  The ceremony is going to say as it was minus the music.  The reception however is now going to be a more informal backyard affair.  We have changed out reception is now a garden themed DIY event, not exactly what we had planned, but I know it is going to beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! My name is Stephanie and I live in Grand Rapids, MI. My fiance is Adam and he lives in Noblesville. We are looking to get married either in the Indy area or Ft. Wayne where he's from originally! We are getting married on 10.09.10! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi my name is Tracy my Fiance is Ryan, I am from NWI and he is from southern indiana we both currently live in Indy and are planning a may 2012 wedding.  We just got engaged on christmas eve!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey all!!! My name is Mandy. My fiance is Justin, we've been together for 2 years now and just got engaged the week before christmas!!!! Haven't set an official date yet but i'm shooting for April 2011.  We are a very country family, my family lives around terre haute, IN and his are from a small eastern town in Kentucky.  So we are stuck right now trying to find the perfect location!!! I want an outdoor wedding, my first choice was Puerto Vallarta, mx but he said that isn't fair to our family who couldn't afford the flight and hotels.  So now I'm searchin between here and Kentucky and the venues I'm finding just are not what I have pictured Cry.  So if anyone knows of a beautiful venue between here and eastern kentucky that is outdoors with some sorts of water, mts, or wooded area i would appreciate the info!    Thanks so much....look forward to gettin to know you all in our journeys to our perfect day!!!!

mandy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! I'm Amanda, FI is Chris.   Our wedding is August 7, 2010.  We are in Northcentral Indiana in the Logansport area.  Our wedding will be in our church and the reception at the local fairground building.  It's a rural area, so my biggest challenge is very limited selection!!! It's ok, I just can't wait for the day! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies,
    My name is Crystal and my fiance's name is Ray. We are getting married on October 2, 2010. We are on a budget wedding, we are hoping not to go past $10,000. I want an outdoor ceremony and an inside reception. Some where in Indy because I'm from Terre Haute and hes from Columbus, IN...half way in between seemed more than fair. Its a pleasure to meet all of you. If anyone has good advice please share with me...Im totally lost on all of this wedding stuff!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My budget is the same!  Try the Indiana War Memorial, downtown Indianapolis.  They allow you to use your own caterer, which helps keep the cost down, the grounds and the building are both beautiful, and they have rates to help you scale your event to the size you need.  In fact, if there is a member of your, or your fiance's, immediate family (dad, brother, mom, sister) that is in the military (or veteran), they give you a 50% discount on the venue rental.  Even without the discount, the rates are very reasonable and include all of their equipment (round tables, cocktail tables, chairs, audio equipment).  Depending on the size and type of your reception, you might not have to rent anything other than the linens.  We are holding both our ceremony and reception inside, because I'm too nervous to trust Indiana weather.  Talk to Glenda.

The Indiana Statehouse is actually another idea.  They do not allow alcohol or a sit down meal, so if that's important to you, that's not as good of an idea... but it might work for a ceremony venue if you become interested in inside venues.  Talk to Tracy.

Good Luck!  Holly
  • Options
    huneamhuneam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Amanda and my FI is Rob. We both live in Fort Wayne and are getting married here on July 24!
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Kerri.  My future husband's name is Aaron.  We live in Evansville, IN.  We are getting married on April 9, 2011 at the Bauerhaus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi My name is Christie. I am engaged to Brett, and our wedding date is Sept 4, 2011. The ceremony might be at Faith Curch in Valpo, and our reception is planned for Trinity Hall in Chesterton. These boards have been so helpful! I appreciate everyone's help
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

My name is Jennifer, and I just got engaged to Eric yesterday. Our wedding will be sometime in Summer 2011 after I graduate from college. We're going to get married in Muncie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I'm AnnMarie, 25. My fiance is Todd, 33. We got engaged last June, and finally set a date for March 26, 2011. I'm from Kokomo, he's from Elwood. We bought our house in Kokomo. We are narrowed down to 3 locations: the booster club on 31 by Dairy Queen and Whiskey Creek, Rozzi's Continental Ballroom by Top Banana and the jail, or the Seiberling Mansion on W. Sycamore. (Wow, did that sound super-hick or what?!) We are going to a tasting party at Rozzi's tomorrow, our first wedding-thing we are planning.
  • Options
    Miss2Mrs18Miss2Mrs18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladys!
    I never have posted here probably should of months ago LOL!
    I'm Dawn and My FI is Dakota, we will be married May 22, 2010 hopefully at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum. (Waiting for the lady who runs wedding to come back)
    Budget Budget Budget and DIY is me I'm all about doing my own thing!
    Fi and I are both from Indiana but any Help would be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards