Indiana

Need opinions on DIY invites and programs

OK ladies, so I played around with my invite idea, and programs... I havent printed the text yet... but let me know what you think so far.In bio under DIY. Thanks!!!!

Re: Need opinions on DIY invites and programs

• Married678Married678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking good!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I adore the red envelopes.  My invites are similar (gate fold, though), and I really liked the look of a monogram sticker to close them (I like your first monogram best).  Super cute!
  • gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like your first monogram, also... very cute! Your invites look great! I have a question for you. How did you 'fold' the inner pages (your linen cardstock) of your program? Did you just fold them over by hand? I'm doing the same type of program. I'm worried if I fold the pages over on my own, that I won't get the corners lined up just right. Others may not notice, but I'm a perfectionist and I will!
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didnt fold the inner pages, I cut them- there are two seperate sheets in there.  If you want to fold them, I would suggest scoring them!
  • AwBethAwBeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cute cute cute!  my sister is having her wedding in an old barn -- your site is great inspiration!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy to give inspiration!  Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards