Indiana

The Allure

Has anyone else tried contacting them for information on their pricing? I have been emailing them over the last couple weeks trying to set up a time to meet and have just been hanging this last week and was wanting to meet tomorrow!! So my fiance tried calling today to confirm our time and no one has answered. She seemed very friendly in the email and said that she had Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday available so if she had those days available, shouldn't she have been able to email me by now or at least answer the phone?!

Re: The Allure

• topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't tried to contact them yet, but that's pretty odd that they haven't contacted you.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    She got back with me, I guess that they had been understaffed and she had to oversee everything and delayed checking her email.
  • topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is the pricing reasonable? I saw the food prices online, but there wasn't any info. on room rental or anything else.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow that place is gorgeous.  I'm going with Beacon Hills banquet... but if i would have seen that place before i booked... WOW. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    From what I have gathered, there isn't a room rental fee and their packages start around 35 per person I believe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards