Indiana
Options

Fort Wayne Area Brides - Baker Street Station

Hi Ladies,My Fi and I live in NJ but he is from Fort Wayne and we will most likely have the wedding in Fort Wayne for a few reasons.Anyway, I love the look of Baker Street Station online and was wondering if anyone was having their ceremony/reception there. Any info would be great! Also - do you think it would be too big for a smaller wedding (70ish people)?We get to FW about once every six weeks - so its hard to plan from a distance.Thanks!Kelly

Re: Fort Wayne Area Brides - Baker Street Station

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are getting married and having our reception both there at Baker Street on September 6th, 2009. It is beautiful and we are so excited. It is also extremely convenient with the Hilton Grand Wayne Center being only 2-3 blocks away. However, you must use Goeglein's catering as they are the exclusive caterer for Baker Street. Goeglein's is not the cheapest caterer but their food is FANTASTIC and they are great to work with. We are estimating approximately 130 people at our event but I don't think it would be too big for around 70 guests - it would just give you guests a little more room : ) If you have any other questions let me know. I will post after the wedding and let everyone know my vendor experiences too.
    imageimage
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I can't wait to see your pics and hear your reviews of the place and the food. It looks so nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding reception there in May.  Food was great, bathroom was clean, etc.  It's really pretty inside I kept staring up at the amazing ceilings!  Also if there is a game across the street, they block the parking off which I thought was really awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be looking at it in two weeks, but I spoke to them today and reserved our date (10/10/10). I am so excited!!! The place looks beautiful - totally my style!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards