Indiana

**Chrissy**

Hey! Totally random because you recommended her to me a LOOOONG time ago, but I ended up using the seamstress in Greenwood and she did an amazing job! I dropped off my dress with her about 3 weeks ago (totally cutting it close because our wedding is labor day weekend!) and picked it up last weekend! Just wanted to say thank you! ~Jess

Re: **Chrissy**

• edited December 2011
    You're welcome!  Isn't she a trip?  Totally worth it though, she is so good!  I was worried because she doesn't do multiple fittings like other seamstress, but she obviously doesn't need to! Have a wonderful wedding!  Can't wait to see pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely a trip! My sister and I couldn't stop laughing after my initial appointment! She's sweet though. She definitely didn't need to do multiple fittings, it was PERFECT after the first one!
  • purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea my BMs, mom, and I took our dresses in a couple weekends ago and were a little worried since we'd been to her before.  She's so brutally honest but hilarious at the same time.  You never know what's going to happen when you go there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards