Indiana
Options

Weekend Plans

What are your plans for the weekend girls?
imageimage
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday: Done with work at 5, tanning, home to change and pick up Haley, then over to my parent's house to can tomatoes with my Dad and little brother for the evening. Saturday: Going to get new tires on my car (ugh and yay). Then getting FI and I are getting ready for our bachelor/bachelorette parties (they're separate) WOO HOO! Sunday: Recover, then new episodes of True Blood and Hung.
    imageimage
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    tecmotecmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight, State Fair for rides with my best friend, weather permitting given the clouds out now.  FI doesn't care for the rides at the fair much, he'd rather go to King's Island or Cedar Point, so it works out.Tomorrow, no idea.  Probably bum around the house, catch up on some DVR and maybe get the garage sale stuff together a bit more to help pay for that last bit left for the wedding.Sunday, go to the fair with FI, mostly for the food and tradition.  It was our 2nd date, and we will go every year.  We will ride the ferris wheel, since it is our thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday: Working overtime to squeeze in that last buck since it's the last day on the paycheck before our wedding!!Saturday: Going to Louisville for my FI's family shower (not fun) and hanging out with his friends (extremely fun).Sunday: Cleaning, laundry and R&R!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: out to dinner, laundry, hopefully get to sleep early. Tomorrow: get up early (yuck), clean the apartment, lunch with friend from college, then my first shower!!! Sunday: more laundry and cleaning, walk the dog, relax and go to bed early.
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday night - get my nails done, workout, go grocery shopping Saturday - my Bachelorette Party!  All I know is we are staying in the penthouse at the Embassy Suites downtown, there is a wine and cheese picnic at 3pm and then I'm assuming we're hitting up the town tonight.  My girls love to surprise me so I can't wait!Sunday - probably spending the whole day on the couch recovering :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last night we grabbed a late dinner and went to bed early - we are so old and uncool!! :-) Tonight we are renting a movie and eating in. Tomorrow we will be heading to the State Fair to work the Ribeye tent then wandering around for a while. Groceries, cleaning, and grading are on tap for the evening. Hope you all enjoy the cool weekend - it's nice to have a break from the heat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards