Indiana
Options

Anyone Interested?

Hello Everyone!  My wedding is 6/19/10 and my colors are Tiffany blue, black, and silver.   Just curious if anyone was interested in going in on the cost for any vases, centerpieces, linens, chair covers, sashes, etc? Or if I bought them if anyone would be interested in "renting" them to help the both of us with the cost. If so please e-mail me at Luvngrl247@comcast.net   Thanks

Re: Anyone Interested?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I'm just now noticing we're both June Indiana brides :) Maybe we can work something out. I've got the linens covered so far (all rentals) except for the chair sashes. What are your colors?
  • Options
    Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany Blue, black, and silver.  I don't think the ivory chair covers are going to work for me.  I'm going to have black linens with tiffany blue organza overlays.What are your colors?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really have colors exactly haha. My girls are wearing black and the guys will be in black with champagne. So I might use some light pink in the flowers. Maybe throw a little gold in there if I need to.
  • Options
    Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hhhmmm.... what kind of decorations and centerpieces are you gonna do?
  • Options
    jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in any black linens you decide to go with.  My wedding isnt until next October, and my colors are black, white and red.  I am also interested in any black or white candles you might have left.mrs.dunn2be@live.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards