Indiana
Options

HB_N_BC

Hey Jen!Just wondering if you happen to have a floor layout of MPCC? We are putting together our seating chart! I have to call Anne tomorrow anyway to give her our final headcount but I am flying out on Thursday and thought I would check with you in case I don't hear from her!If you do, would you mind emailing it to me? I can give you my email address.Thanks in advance!Sarah

Re: HB_N_BC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hi sarah!your day is just about here! how exciting!  i don't have the floor plan yet. sorry. when i was there a couple weeks ago they showed it to me so i could see how they numbered the tables. i think she said once i know my final count she will give me the floor plans (once we know how many tables we need).hope you have a safe flight! keep in touch to let me know how things are going!!jen
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I got in touch with Anne, I am meeting with her on Friday and we will go over all the details and the floor plan. I checked the 10 day forecast (I know that doesn't mean anything) but all next week it calls for scattered showers, pray for no rain for me on Saturday!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sarah have fun picking out all the details!! :) it has been gorgeous here the last couple days...today and tomorrow too. hope it continues into next week for you too! have an awesome week sarah!!  can you believe the time is here!  :)   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards