Indiana
Options

Bridesmaids Gifts

I am really struggling on what to get my girls. I have 6 of them and 2 of them are going to be my MOH's.I have thought about getting them each a coach wristlet that matches their personalities that they can use again and use when we go out for my bachelorette party, but I don't know if I really want to do that anymore and it was getting to be a little expensive.  I am not sure if I even want  to do something that is more traditional  that i feel everyone usually does, but I really have no idea what to get them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys!

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered some really cute wristlets/clutches off of etsy for my girls. They loved them!  I think they were around $30-$35 each.  PIB under Bridal Party Gifts.
  • Options
    gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my girls Lolita glasses: http://www.lolitamartiniglasses.com/lolita-wine-glasses.html They have so many to choose from. I'll get the wine drinkers wine glasses and the martini/mixed drinkers the martini's glasses. I've picked out glasses to match their personalities or things they like. They're around $24/piece. I also got tote bags at Eddie Bauer on clearance for $6.99/piece. I got their necklace for the wedding at Ann Taylor Loft that will be in their bag, as well. My FI works for a liquor and wine distributor, so we will put a bottle of wine or mixed drink bottle in each of their bags. I'll probably throw in an ornament, or something small as well.
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    KrissykinzKrissykinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vera Bradley was having a sale a couple of weeks ago.  I got my girls cosmetic bags and I'm going to fill them up with lotion, nailpolish, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did monogrammed totes in each girls favorite color, jewelry, lip gloss, and silver flip flops. I got my MOH different earrings then everyone else and took one for a massage and the other for a mani/pedi.
  • Options
    munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my MOH a necklace from Sarah Chloe and a cute pair of shoes she was eyeing from the Steve Madden Luxe line.
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • Options
    I had individual portraits done of mine [pencil sketches] and then framed them in 16X20 frames.
  • Options
    hollyberrie05hollyberrie05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm giving my girls their jewelry and a bottle of their favorite wine from my wine trail bachelorette party.
  • Options
    cjspencer35cjspencer35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know jewelry for the wedding is the traditional thing, which you said you might want to stay away from, but consider that it's one less thing they have to buy for your wedding that they may or may not ever wear again.

If not jewelry, how about a gift certificate to get their hair done, nails, tanning/spray tan... something they might have to pay for to get ready anyway.  They can choose whether or not to use it for the wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards