Indiana
Options

Hi all! Introducing my old self!

I am new to the boards and just wanted to say "hi." Been lurking for the last few weeks, but finally created a bio and have decided to jump in. Hope you will have me!I live in SoCal, but am getting married in Fort Wayne NEXT October. My mom lives there and we are doing a smaller wedding at her home. A wedding with about 50 people or so. This is my second marriage, first for the boy, so I have 'been there, done that.'  Looking to make this wedding a little less traditional, as I went that route the first time. My fiance is on the same page, fortunately, so we are having fun planning a vintage style wedding.As I am planning a wedding from far away, I am looking forward to chatting with you all on here.:)Marty

Re: Hi all! Introducing my old self!

• Options
    hollyberrie05hollyberrie05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I'm getting married in Fort Wayne on Saturday, but planned it form where we live in PA. If you have any questions about vendors or just need to vent about planning a wedding from so far away, feel free to give me a shout.hollyberrie05@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! Welcome! I'm Allison, FI is Steve. We are getting married 10.16.10 on a farm in Edinburgh
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I'm having a BIG wedding in Fort Wayne this December and moving there too!  I like your current ideas on your bio page and would have loved to do something small and vintage but alas, that is not going to happen.  I've got vintage jewelry though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Welcome and Congratulations. I'm an Indianapolis bride but my FI has lots of family in Fort Wayne so we spend lots of time there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, i'm Deb. I'm also planning from far away. My home town is Valparaiso/Chesterton area and FI is Michigan City/Laporte. But we live in Connecticut because of the navy. I was hoping for a small wedding like less than 50 but FI wants a bigger wedding... so now we have over 100. Happy planning! Congrats to you!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Marty101010Marty101010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys for your nice words of welcome. RL got in the way the last couple of weeks, but I should be back in planning mode soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm new too. I have family in Ft. Wayne but that's about it. Happy Planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards