Indiana

LOOKING FOR ANYTHING APPLE GREEN AND NAVY

We are having a lime/apple green and navy wedding in july. I would be willing to buy anything that you have in these colors. especially paper lanterns, flowergirl baskets, monogramed "c" cake topper navy blue shoes size 9.5/10, vases, ect. please let me know if you have anything you are trying to sell! sakelp@gmail.com
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LOOKING FOR ANYTHING APPLE GREEN AND NAVY

• edited December 2011
    Also try posting this on Trash to Treasure
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing chocolate brown and lime green next April. I will let you know if I will have things to sell as we get closer to...
  • edited December 2011
    i did post on trash to treasure, but a lot of people don't want to ship fragile items so i was hoping if i could get some from around here, i could just go pick them up! let me know if you have any thing you want to sell that you aren't using or that you have extras of!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't use your colors, but I do have some vases in my bio if they are what you are looking for.
  • ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using the exact same colors for a July wedding as well--so unfortunately I don't have anything to offer, but I was just excited to see someone else using these colors--I'd love to share ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards