Indiana
Options

ceremony site in greenwood help!

We had originally wanted to go to las vegas to get married and then come home to have the reception. Now with the bad economy catching up most of our close relatives can not make it out to vegas b/c of the cost. I have a reception site here in greenwood, but i need somewhere to get married! anyone know anywhere besides a church that will host just ceremonies? thanks

Re: ceremony site in greenwood help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is your reception site not an option? When is your wedding? Could you do outdoors? There are a number of parks that have nice places for a ceremony, but I'm not sure what your wedding date is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the wedding is june 26th nest year the reception is at jonathan byrds, i'm really not that creative lol i didn't even think about the reception site being the ceremony site, i would like to have it outdoors though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This place is right around the corner from JB's http://www.winchesterplace.com/pages/1/index.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Valle Vista Golf Club & Conference Center is near JB's too (I think.) It is beautiful and the food pricing isnt ridiculously expensive either.           http://www.vallevista.com/weddings/index2.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have already book jonathan byrd's then Valle Vista won't just let you have your ceremony there on a Saturday in June. You have to have the reception there as well. And, I think you have to have a minimum of 150 people to have a Saturday summer ceremony/reception there.
  • Options
    Married678Married678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd say winchester place too! They have a size limit but they ladies I talked to (over 2 years ago now) were very nice and friendly/helpful.GL!(I used JB's in Franklin -PIB, everyone LOVED the food!! Good choice!!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards