Indiana

Spring Mills State Park

Anyone used Spring Mills State Park in Mitchell IN or know of someone who has? Also any recommendations on vendors in this area are appreciated.

Re: Spring Mills State Park

• jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not seen a wedding there, but the grounds are beautiful!  I know of some vendors in the Salem/Seymour/Columbus area that are willing to travel.   Email me if you want more info.... mrs.dunn2be@live.com
  • claytootieclaytootie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I can't speak to having an event at Spring Mill (which is beautiful, by the way!), but I got married at Wilstem/The Ranch in Paoli and used vendors from both Bloomington, IN and French Lick. Flowers: I used Wininger's Floral in French Lick--they were creative, easy to work with, and very accommodating. Photography: Grise Photography out of Bloomington. Her pictures are photojournalistic, artistic, vibrant and emotional. I could gush and gush about our wedding pix! Entertainment: Herm Productions out of bloomington did lighting and coordinated our DJ (DJ Wally Wonder) and band (White Lightning Boys bluegrass band). It was awesome having bluegrass at the beginning and winding down the night with club-style music mixes. The lighting looks great in all of our pictures! Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards