Indiana
Options

Questions about pics, THE dress, and websites

Ok, I am trying to decide between too dresses, DESTINY or JENNA, from the 2010 Maggie Sottero line. I love Jenna but I worry that the skirt is too big? Any thoughts? Next questions: What is the best site to make a free wedding website from? The one on the knot isn't really big enough for me. Have any of you used the knot site that you pay for? Is that one better than the free one? Last question: My fiance and I waited too long to have any engagement pics outside and I'm trying to come up with some fun different indoor engagement pics. I would love any suggestions! Please and thank you ladies!! You're that best!!

Re: Questions about pics, THE dress, and websites

• Options
    munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No dress opinions simply because you'll have to see what looks best on you.  Dresses on models aren't very helpful in trying to find "the one". Wedding website: I recommend weebly as both my planning and married bio (plus the actual wedding site) are through them and are free.  Never pay for something you can get for free.  Since you're not getting married until August, wait until April to do your e-pics--you should be able to do them outside by then.   
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • Options
    ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used www.projectwedding.com for a free wedding website and it's great.  It's got an unlimited amount of things you can do with it, and it is SO easy to use, you can know nothing about websites and make it work no problem.Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I went to project wedding and I LOVE their websites!! Thanks for the tip! I have decided on Jenna and hopefully I can get to the bridal store soon to get it ordered.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you decided on a dress that you love...I personally would have gone with the DESTINY b/c I want to be able to move without knocking things over...my dress is lace and does not have a full skirt at all.  So it's all personal taste and what you feel is "the one"!  Congrats!  Did you cry when you decided?  I did....it was like it hit me that I'm actually getting married!I'm not the best person to answer about websites...I've had tons of difficulty with creating a website and actually being able to access them.My FI and I just took our epics  less than two weeks ago.  If you want outdoor photos...fall is an awesome time to do that...you just have to start earlier in the day b/c of running out of sunlight.  I think that they would turn out rally nice!  Check out our photos: http://shadowlandsphotography.blogspot.com/2009/11/mary-jeremys-engagement-portrait.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used www.mywedding.com and it was great! Super easy and we got lots of compliments on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually like the Destiny a little better but they are both beautiful. We used mywedding.com for our Bio. You can check mine out. It was really easy to use. Do you already have a photographer for your wedding? They might have some really good suggestions and work with you on your e-pics. Take pics. that really capture what the two of you like to do together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I got my dress ordered ladies and I went with neither dress and a totally different designer. I ordered the Sophia Tollie "Irene" in white. I love it! I love the projectwedding websites too! Thanks for the tip! http://sophiatolli.com/CollectionProductDetail.aspx?cname=SophiaTolli&year=2008&season=Fall&best=True&pid=502596&did=502531&dvid=1789&
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards