Indiana

Needing a florist

I am trying to find a florist in the Indy area- someone who isnt too expensive but does a great job. Wondering if anyone has any recs? I only have a flower budget of $500 but don't even really want to spend that. I am doing all calla lilies. my bouquet, 2 MOH's, groom, 3 bestmen. 1 father, 2 mothers, 2 grandfathers, and 3 grandmothers. then the centerpieces and some rose petals. Also considering getting my grandmothers brooches instead of a corsage.... Any help would be appreciated! thanks

Re: Needing a florist

• edited December 2011
    With that budget I would suggest doing your own centerpieces. I ordered flowers from Sam's Club and did mine. They were simple and not exactly what I would have wanted, but I wasn't going to go over budget for centerpieces. Check out my reviews for the florist we used. He is super reasonable and very talented. I will warn you his website is out dated because he doesn't really focus on that, but you can see by my flowers he did an awesome job! Tim stayed under my budget and definitely picked up on my vision. Good Luck
  • coltsgirlcoltsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Chrissy - it will be hard to do all that for $500 if you hire someone . . . you could maybe do everything but the centerpieces for that . .
  • edited December 2011
    Our planner is doing our flowers. We were originally going with fresh flowers but decided to have her make them all for us. It was much cheaper and they could keep them afterwards. Depending on what you want for centerpieces [that could get costly] you might contact her and see what they can come up with. Their site is www.jamesoncreations.com Are you crafty? Maybe you can try making them if the costs get out of hand. I don't have the patience or tolerance so it was worth to me to have someone else do it. HTH
  • danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Consider grocery store florists with your budget.  I used one in northern Indiana and got my bouquet, 3 BM bouquets, 3 corsages, 9 bouts, and 7 floral centerpieces all for only $400 which is a steal.  Pics in bio of our flowers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards