Indiana

Needing info on ceremony & reception thats affordable Indy Northside

Hi everyone! I'm just starting my wedding planning and was looking for some info from already wed knotties in Indy area and north side indianapolis. We are planning a small wedding around 55 people and are looking for a site that we can have the ceremony and reception all in one. We are paying for the wedding ourselves and our budget is around $6000. Has anyone had a similar wedding and been able to do it for this cost? We definately want it to be indoors and hopefully in April. I would love for the venue to already have catering, drinks, and the cake just to make my life a lil easier, lol. Any info and ideas would be great! Thank you guys so much for your help! :)

Re: Needing info on ceremony & reception thats affordable Indy Northside

• edited December 2011
    I am not sure how far on the northside you are willing to go! We are having are ceremony and reception inside in the same place. Its the Mill-top in Noblesville, IN. If you get married on a weekend (excluding friday) it is super cheap :) Im talking the rental for a room that holds 55 people is under $100. It is a very beautiful place, and the pictures online do not do it justice! I liked it because we could afford to have two separate rooms, one for the ceremony and one for the reception.They have alot of fancy equipment ( MP3, flat screens, LED lighting..) But that can add up if you want to use it all. We are getting married there on a thursday in June, and we are having 150 ish people, we are getting two big rooms, the mancave and the bridal suite. The only catch is, you have to rent everything al a cart. So you can control what you spend. You do have to cater through one of their selected three caterers. There is no min. if you do a weekday! which is awesome! I have all the paper work of prices and everything in my email, so if you would like to check it out, I can email it to you :) Just a thought!
  • edited December 2011
    Hawthorns Country Club in Fishers is very nice, too (near Brooks School and 116).  We ended up going with a venue downtown, but HCC was our 2nd choice. It's really affordable, both the grounds and the club itself are beautiful, and Stephanie (the coordinator) has great reviews. I'd say it's at least worth a visit if you haven't already booked a place yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards