Indiana

Grants Catering near Ft Wayne question.....

Hi there,
I am getting married next year in Bryan.  I went to visit Grant's Catering and Wedding Dreams by Linda, who are located in Antwerp.  I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.  They have really great prices, but just  want to make sure they are not too good to be true!~

Thanks!

Re: Grants Catering near Ft Wayne question.....

• Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never had Grant's catering, but I looked into their company when I planned my wedding.  They really do have great prices, I've heard their food is great, but never tasted it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cutie02girlcutie02girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are awesome. Couldn't recommend them more. Linda is amazing. I'm getting married NYE and she sat down and went over everything with me, she covered every detail and gave me an amazing price. Highly recommend them. I've been to several weddings that Linda has done and they've all been absolutely great.
    "I believe in the sun when its not shining, in love when I am alone, and in God when He is silent."
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Linda's services for our Sept wedding in Fort Wayne. I was referred to her from a co-worker who had her do EVERYTHING for their wedding and they said they could not have been happier. Her prices are unbeatable and all of the food we tried was very good, including the cake (and I am not a cake person). I am a Type A personality and like to be in control of any sort of planning. After meeting Linda twice now, however, I feel comfortable stepping back and letting her do her thing! Good luck!
  • Zoemarie21Zoemarie21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would totally agree with the above posts. I called her an "Angel". She just laughed at me. I was completely relaxed when I left our meeting. I was referred by a friend and thought this company is too good to be true. I was completely wrong. My friend basically show up to her wedding and Linda's team did the rest. Talk about a one stop shop with little to no worries. Highly recommended :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards