Indiana

Aghh!! Food?

Hey, girls! I'm in Cincinnati, planning an Indiana wedding and need some ideas for food/possible catering. We're getting married next September in my hometown church and having the reception in a tented area on the grounds.  Any suggestions for caterers or food options that are on the less expensive side that would work in that setting?  We're currently planning for about 125 guests.
Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Aghh!! Food?

• jennifera24jennifera24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was talking to someone the other day who used Jonathan Byrd's catering and said it was wonderful and very reasonably priced.  She said people are still talking about the food from her wedding.  Good luck!
  • niliac37niliac37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll check it ou!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Johnathan Byrd's as well.  I've heard good things about Sahm's too, and I think they're a bit cheaper.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We used Jonathan Byrd's and the food was GREAT. They're not very quick on email response, but in person are very nice. You can go to their website and f you're ever in town they do free bridal tasting dinners where you can sample their food, and then H and I booked a separate tasting so we could sample things they weren't serving that night.

I recommend them :) Our comfort style food was a hit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards