Indiana

photographers

Hi Girls, I was just trying to see if anyone had some great ideas for photographers in Indianapolis. I"m getting married in Crawfordsville, but will probably use someone from Indy. My wedding isnt until May 14,2011. Suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Re: photographers

• topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My grandma lives in Crawfordsville actually....anyways if you click on the Local link up top you can search for local vendors and I know there are a lot of Indy photogs listed.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of great photogs in the Indy area.  I live in Louisville, but my photog is outside Columbus, IN.  Her rate is $950 and that includes epics, rehearsal pics and day of pics, plus DVDs with print rights and a $200 print credit.  She's a former Knottie and is a great photographer.  She does charge a $25 travel fee, but she's still going to be much cheaper than a lot of Indy brides.  Her website is www.jacquiecphotography.com/  Tell her that Emily sent you. 
  • ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE our photog!  Amanda Fales! Click here to check her work out!  She's out of Indy, but travels and is awesome!   www.amandafales.com
  • edited December 2011
    I love my photographer. She is so talented and super fun to work with!
    Joni Streit
    www.streitphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend my photographer.  We have had them do e-pics and family pics already.  They have also done our save the dates, Christmas cards, and invitations.  They do incredible work!  It is Astra Creative.  Armando and Tabi are the owners and they are so fun!  Their website is astracreative.com

Check them out!

Rachel
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Mandy Leonards and I love her!  We just had our epics done and they are amazing!  She is very reasonable.  I had a budget of $1500 for photography and our package ended up being much less than that.  You can check Mandy out at www.mandyleonardsphotography.com.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Amanda Wilcher.  She is amazing!  here is a link to our photos:

http://www.amandawilcher.com/blog/?p=996
  • edited December 2011
    Ian Borgerhoff is amazing! You should check him out. You get both him and his wife for the entire day, plus engagement pictures and he even asked to come to my final dress fitting to take pictures there. He's very committed and has a more journalistic style. Love love love!

http://www.ianbphotography.com/
  • AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the recomendation for Allison Mayer Photography.  We used her and she was Fab http://allisonmayer.com, she just posted some really cool pictures on facebook
  • My wedding was June 2, 2012. I should have known something was up when I couldn't get ahold of her 3 weeks before the wedding. She did show up, took some amazing pictures, and put teasers on Facebook and they look great. Unfortunately, that was pretty much the last I got from her. She was supposed to have a disc of pictures to us by June 30. I have nothing. She does not respond to calls or email. I finally went to her home where she lives with her parents. She was not home, so her poor parents were forced to offer apologies and excuses for their dishonest and irresponsible daughter. I felt bad for them. I will be initiating legal action this week, but based on other negative reviews and experiences of other Knotties, I am not hopeful.  Wedding pictures are irreplaceable and no amount of money will ever make up for losing them. DO NOT HIRE ALLISON MAYER. If you do, certainly don't pay her in full before the event like I did. I am such a sucker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards