Indiana

NW Indiana Outdoor Ceremony

I will be getting married in July 2013 and have been looking for an outdoor location for the ceremony.  Since weather in Indiana is so unpredictable, I want to also have an indoor option in case of rain or extreme heat.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Re: NW Indiana Outdoor Ceremony

• HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Around what city are you look in?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Lake County or Porter County

• edited December 2011
    How many people are you having attend? If you are having a fairly small group you could do it at a bed and breakfast in maybe Chesterton or Valparaiso, IN.
  • edited December 2011
    Taltree Arboretum is beautiful!  They have a pavilion that you can use in case of rain...we had ours there-check it out!
  • edited December 2011
    County Line Orchard in Hobart
    "Is it possible to put this night to tune, and move it to you?"
  • edited December 2011
    Check out http://blueberrydunefarms.com This is a real blueberry farm 91 acres of grounds with beautiful landscaping and a 108 year old barn that functions as a reception center. There is a greek temple to use for the ceremony outside and for stunning photos. The barn can hold 100 people for a theatre style reception if it rains.  Outside you can have as many people as you want.  

You can also do your reception here.  The Barn acts as a reception center and
    Larger weddings incorporate a tent that can hold up to 200 people for a sit down dinner. 

Visit our website or call Barbara Hirschfeld 219 324 6335

Blueberry Dune Farm is located in LaPorte, IN at the borderline of Michigan/Indiana  convenient to the interstate and to local hotels.
  • edited December 2011
     Deep river Park... they do weddings and it is a beautiful park.

Go to the Porter county parks and they do have a picture of two.  You can also google it to include weddings w/ pictures.  It is very beautiful that time of year. 

You might also consider Porter co fairgrounds for your reception... large and affordable.

Happy Looking!
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello Barbara,
    I just sent you a private message.  I would like some information on your blueberry farm for a wedding.
    Thank you,
    Angelhelper
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
  • Look into a golf course...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards