Indiana

Affordable Photography, Bakery, and DJ in Indianapolis?

I'm getting married July 2011 in Indianapolis, but I'm not from the area.  Does anyone have any tips on affordable photographers, bakers, or DJs?  Or really, anything that I might need that's not dress/venue/food?

I'd appreciate any help that I could get... I'm a full time grad student, who also works, and I'm spending the Christmas season in Indianapolis, so I'm hoping to get some planning done then!!

Thanks!!!

Re: Affordable Photography, Bakery, and DJ in Indianapolis?

• edited December 2011
    Baker: Encore Desserts (northside) I am getting my wedding cake there, they are reasonably price, have a huge variety of options, everything is sooo good, and she is flexible to any design.

Photographers-I personally went with a photographer who services Cinnci, louisville, and indianapolis. Thomas Bartler Photography
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Photographer: Rachel Nelson, she is AMAZING! $80.00 per hour or $800.00 for the entire day & you get a DVD with rights to print! Engagement sessions $45.00 per hour with DVD & rights.

Bakery: Indy Cakes! Great flavors & $3.00 per slice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Photographer-Nvisible Photography! Very affordable (they will even work with you on prices and beautiful photo's!)
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a wedding photographer, I am an Indianapolis based photographer.  Please check out my website @ http://AdrienneNicolePhotography.com.

I would love to help capture your wedding and engagement if you are interested.  You can email me at AdrienneNicolePhotography@yahoo.com as well.

Good Luck in your wedding planning, and Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out Tessa Tillett.  I just booked her for my wedding after being recommended to her by a friend.  She's really reasonably priced, easy to work with, and does great work.  She's doing my wedding for $675 with two photographers, and I'll get full rights to my edited pictures on a CD.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out nvisiblephoto.com! Great prices and beautiful pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards