Indiana

April in NWI?

Does anyone think an outdoor wedding in NWI the end of April is possible? I think it will be too cold, but FI us partial to April and I'm set on.an.outdoor ceremony and reception. We would have a tent but we really can't afford heaters too and I don't want people to be cold and uncomfortable.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: April in NWI?

•   Hello
    I don't think that is  a good idea.  Unless you have a back up plan.  I think it will be too cold outside.  My niece had planned her reception outside in early May, they had to change locations at the last minute due to the colder temperatures.  Sorry I vote no. She was married in Lake Staition In.
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
  • I think having an outdoor wedding anywhere in Northern IN during Spring and Summer is a BAD idea; unless you have a strong backup plan.  The weather is just too unpredictable, you never know if it will be hot/cold, rainy/sunny.  The only decent time to have an outdoor wedding in IN would probably be Fall.
  • I see you had posted about Gary Aquatorium, first that is right on the lake.  It's always cooler there so no I think in April on the shore of lake Michigain its going to be too cold & could be very windy also.  Secondly I'm not sure if you're familiar with the area, but I want to forewarn you that Gary is not a really good area & get get pretty rough in some parts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards