Indiana

Anderson Brides?

I am  starting to plan our wedding and we are living in Anderson.  We are on a tight budget and are looking for the best reception venue in town.  Also, I would love to know all the details of Anderson brides to get ideas.  Thanks!!

Re: Anderson Brides?

• jpharisjpharis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in Anderson this past July. My brother-n-law is a minister at Parkview Nazarene Church, so we used his church, small church but we decorated it cute. We had our reception at Anderson University's Reardon Auditorium. Great food and great price! My florist was from Pendleton. Cake lady in Anderson named Jan, she has shop and right now I cannot remember the name of it, but tasted her cake and it was good wish I had used her, but I went with someone else and lived to regret that one. My photographer was from Muncie! We had our RD at Ruby Tuesday's in a side room.
    Not sure what other details you might be looking for. I don't get on here very often but you can email me at mrsjlfloyd@yahoo.com if you would like.
  • edited December 2011
    How many guests? When? What side of town?

There's the Edgewood Country Club, Paramount Theater, not sure about Mounds or Kilbuck parks; are you affiliated with any churches? Pendleton has a new reception hall but can't think of the name of it. There's a bridal show March 7 at the Flagship I think from noon - 5, go there to get some other ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards