Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Dear...

Work: I hate you today.  I didn't sign up for all of your stress and complete disregard for staff appreciation. 

Sun/Snow: Sun please come out, snow you can melt now.  Please and thank you.

DF: Please, pretty please, call your cousin and ask if her daughter will be the flower girl.  Also, you are 2 groomsman short (as in, you've decided to have them in the wedding, but haven't asked) Talk to them soon, ok?

Friday Happy Hour: I'm very much looking forward to you. 
Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

Re: Dear...

• Options
    edited December 2011

Metro: Please don't be super crowded tonight, esp. since I have to make a quick stop at the mall on the way home. Pentagon City often tends to be nutso, esp. on Friday...

Body: Please don't be getting sick. I don't feel sick yet, but my throat is slightly dry, so I am paranoid.

Surprisingly, that's all I've got now!

Edit: I spoke too soon...

2010 Census: Please give DH a job, and let us know soon!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim- load up on vitamin C. I do that when I feel like I might be getting sick- it boosts your immune system- works wonders
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I took one of those Halls Defense cough drops. I think they have vitamin C...

Your friend is nuts, S! I think you and your friends need to phase her out completely. Is all of this wedding stuff making her crazy, or has she always been?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    she's always been crazy. Honestly, we all thought they would break up. And then he proposed (well, 3 times, since the first two she said weren't good enough). And then she asked one of my best friends to be her BM. Wedding planning isn't making her any crazier- shes always been. My BM finally told her to shut up and stop talking sh*t about me. I'm not sure why she kept doing it, since she knows that BM and I are better friends then her and BM. oh well. We would phase them out, but FI is a great guy. Hes close friends with all of our DH/FIs. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, that sucks then. Too bad you're stuck with her. You'd think she would get the hint eventually, but I guess she's either stupid or doesn't care. Does her FI see how she treats her so-called "friends", or realize that they don't like her?(I'm assuming not...) Sorry I don't have any advice, I've never had to deal with someone like that before.

Oh, and the good news is at least you can't go to her wedding! Tongue out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no, shes getting married later this year.  She's just p*ssed that I supposedly took her wedding date.  She knows that noone would go to her wedding if it was on the same day as mine. I'm terrible.  FI is actually in her wedding, so I def have to go. I wish I could have a plus one so I could bring a friend while FI (will be DH then) is off doing his duties.
    ok- I'm going to DD the original post now. I
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I see. That was confusing! If you want, I can DD some of my responses...
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    coworkers: please don't mess around in our recruitment software without knowing what you're doing.  ARGH to extra, needless work.

sleep: I'm looking forward to getting some of you this weekend.  Let's make it happen, k?

new book: I wish I could be reading you now!  So work: please begone for the week.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Camden - Sayonara!

Margaritas - DH has already agreed to go out.  Make sure that there are plenty of you waiting for me.

Potential Employers - Hire me soon.  I'm a good catch Wink

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lent: I am trying really hard to be good for the next 40 days, but giving up alcohol, fast food, AND no meat on Friday's is really putting a damper on my Friday Happy Hour festivities :((((
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kat- Alchohol AND fast food? That's impressive, I bet its tough! I gave up eating out all together which has been rough so far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HA! What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment!

If anything, maybe I'll lose a few pounds and save a few bucks!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super late on this because my computer is a piece of junk. but

Kat- That is amazing!
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards