Indiana

Hair & Make Up in South Bend

Hi Ladies

I'm getting married in South Bend and need help picking a salon. I'm trying to decide between Salon Nouveau and Nicholas J Salon. Does anyone have thoughts on either?

Thanks

Re: Hair & Make Up in South Bend

• edited December 2011

i used salon nouveau. i was very happy with them.  everyone looked beautiful. we did just go there for our hair though. most of my girls were doing there own makeup. me and my matron of honor had our makeup done at the mac counter at macy's.

it worked out good. we had our makeup done before heading to the salon. i highly recommend jenna at mac. she did an awesome job!    i went in for my makeup trial ahead of time. if you go during the week  it is free! they only charge to do makeup if it is on the weekend so i only had to pay for my makeup on my wedding day. plus, you get product for the money you spend on it.  

• x.Brittany.xx.Brittany.x member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE're using salon nouveau. I usually get my hair done there and I love them. I've never had my makeup done there (usually just got to the MAC counter) but I decided to just do it at the salon to make things easier on the wedding day. My cousin got married in October and she was very  happy with the makeup.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using the salon nouveau in Granger. I just had my hair trial there and it went incredible. Their prices are really reasonable, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards