Indiana
Options

Wedding/Party items for sale

Hi Girls,

Former knottie here, wanting to sell some items from a 30th birthday party I helped decorate for my friend.

I have 10  132" round 100% polyester hot pink tablecloths.  These have not been cleaned, but could easily be spot cleaned. I would like $120 for the tablecloths
I have 8 12" x 108" black and white damask taffeta table runners.  Like brand new.  Would like $25 for these.
I have 8 of the hurricane vases shown in the picture, along with hot pink candle.  Would like $50 for the vases and candles.
I have 60 votive holders with votives (some burned, but only for 4 hours..should have plenty of time left on them)  Would like $20 for all of them.
I have 8 hatboxes that I decorated myself- they are covered in black sequin material and have hot pink ribbon around the hat box lid edge.  They helped to give some lift to the hurricane and some extra sparkle to the table.  Would like $50 for all 8.
I live in Greenwood, but work in downtown Indy, and can meet.  Cash only, please.  You can email me at mrs(dot)thompson13@gmail.com if you have any questions or offers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards