Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

DJ help

Hello Everyone,

I am not new to theknot, but this is my first time posting.  I am very interested to see if anyone has any recommendations for a good DJ in the Pittsburgh area.  I am also interested to see if anyone can give me a heads up on who not to book.  Andy Booth (my first choice) is already booked for my date :(  I have met with DJ Ed Cyphers (who works for Andy Booth's company) and DJ Rockin' Steve (who works with Rockin' Bob's.  They both seemed like they really knew what they were doing, but I just don't know how to tell if they will really do a great job.  Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!  Thanks!

Re: DJ help

• edited December 2011
    Did you check out the recommended vendors listed at the top of the main Pittsburgh page?

My friend used Rockin' Bobs and had a great experience.
    HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding last year where that Steve DJed.  He seemed to do a good job.  There was only one thing I did not like.  When it was time for the toast he gave a long speech about the definition of a type of drink.  I can't spell it or I would type it.  haha
  • edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome.  I am using JJ who is the other DJ besides Ed who is working with Andy Booth.  I've seen him play out and he's great.  We've had a few phone conversations and he's really helping me plan the reception.  I know a few other ladies had him for their weddings and really liked him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jillll0227jillll0227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I met with Rockin Bobs when I was planning and I thought they were great!  I ended up booking DJ Bob with All Pro USA, but Rockin Bobs was definitely my second choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards