Indiana

Bridal Makeup Recommendation- Independant Artists?

Hi all!

Does anyone have recommendations for Bridal Makeup in the South Bend,IN/ Chicago area?  Willing to pay for travel expenses from Chicago to South Bend.  Looking for a professional in airbrush, lashes, ect. but reasonably priced.

Would love to have a Sonia Roselli consultant, but unfortunately can't afford that price point. If anyone knows any independant artists at a makeup counter in the city, and can pass along a recommendation, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Makeup Recommendation- Independant Artists?

• mfoster5mfoster5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know any one local to that area. However, I was intruduced to Sparkle. They are held in Broad Ripple (indianapolis). I do believe they will travel.
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might try posting this on the Chicago board, too.
  • topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maria Blanco does work in Chicago and NWI...not sure if she travels but I can give you her # if you'd like it. She's doing my wedding makeup, and she did the makeup at my friend's wedding do and we loved it!

I think her rate is $175, which includes a full trial run. She may require a few bm's to book as well. I think bm's/mom's are $65.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to add that Maria requires 3 people to have their makeup done in order to book her. So you and two others.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a friend of my FSIL doing my wedding party... she's professional but I'm not sure if she does airbrush or not... I'll ask
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards