Indiana

Florida honeymoon

indyindy member
First Comment
We got back from our Sarasota honeymoon a week ago and ended up going to Lido Beach. It was nice but not nearly as nice at Siesta Keys. We rented a car the last day and went there since it was voted (after I had planned the honeymoon) as the best beach in the country and now I know why. The sand feels great with texture that seems like cake crumbs and it doesn't get hot. So if you are looking at Florida, check out Siesta Keys.

Re: Florida honeymoon

• krosebrockkrosebrock member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads up! My honeymoon is also in Florida and we're also planning on checking out the state.
  • Monolayth3Monolayth3 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I honeymooned in Florida. Stayed at Rosen Inn in Orlando on international drive. Was nice. Went to universal studios and Islands of adventure.

Then we went to St Augustine. Beautiful place. Went on some ghost tours. used the trains. Toured a winery. Stayed at one of the B&B on the bay. Wonderful time.

Pm me for details if you are interested in any info I have on those locations.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes!
    Siesta Key is an amazing romantic honeymoon destinations, I found a very good guide to save money making a custom honeymoon package :) please check out and tell me what do you think? http://www.honeymoonup.com/florida-honeymoon-packages.html

Best
    Uyamigo :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards