Indiana

Muncie Outdoor Venues?

Hey all, my FI and I are planning on getting married in June 2014. I am looking for outdoor wedding venue ideas in Muncie, Indiana. Any help on venues is appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Muncie Outdoor Venues?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_muncie-outdoor-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:d8aeec41-b664-46f0-b360-df7e67cc59b5Post:441a5443-aa5e-430c-8ec3-13203914668c">Muncie Outdoor Venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey all, my FI and I are planning on getting married in June 2014. I am looking for outdoor wedding venue ideas in Muncie, Indiana. Any help on venues is appreciated! Thank you!
    Posted by april12489[/QUOTE]

<div>Some popular locations are: Horizon Convention Center, they have a nice outdoor setting. Minnetrista, always beautiful with their gardens and Prairie Creek Reservoir, 'the hill' would make a unique natural setting. </div>
  • Minnetrista and Ball State (maybe over by Beneficence?) are probably your best bets for outdoorsin Muncie. We just did our engagement shoot at Cammack station, and that was a really cool location for pictures (but probably not a whole wedding). 
  • We did Minnetrista in the Rose Garden...it was beautiful :)
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards