Indiana
Options

The Allure - LaPorte, IN

Hi!

We're newly engaged and are thinking about booking The Allure in LaPorte for our ceremony and reception.  Since it is relatively new, I haven't found many reviews of it.  Has anyone worked with them before?

Thanks!!

Re: The Allure - LaPorte, IN

• Options
    topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been wondering the same thing. It looks like a really nice place.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kpumneakpumnea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's amazing on the inside and the events coordinator was really nice/helpful.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_allure-laporte?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:da80af91-71ad-446c-84cd-2bbb8057eee1Post:b4276342-2012-4331-bd99-f284bf92e6e8">Re: The Allure - LaPorte, IN</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's amazing on the inside and the events coordinator was really nice/helpful.
    Posted by kpumnea[/QUOTE]

Do you have any info regarding pricing?

• Options
    kpumneakpumnea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The average for dinner per person was around $25 and the average bar package was around $15 per person.  They waive the rental fee if you purchase a bar package.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are there any extra fees? Do they offer centerpiece options or do you have to bring in all of your own decorations?

I want to know how the food is. I'd be afraid to book a place not knowing if it's good or not.

• Options
    heykath2000heykath2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was it really only $25/ plate? That seems really low for such a nice looking place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It starts at $55 per person, that includes dinner and drinks per person and goes up to $87. Rental fee for reception is waived if dinner and drink package is purchased but there's a $1500 charge for ceremony. Going to look at it tomorrow, I'll let you know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you decide on this venue?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards