Indiana

Makeup in Lafayette

Does anyone know of a good makeup person in Lafayette? I am having troubles finding one.

Re: Makeup in Lafayette

• edited December 2011
    I just booked my appointment at the West Lafayette Christina and Company.   They have other locations on the East side and South side.  I get my hair done there and have been very pleased with the results.  I go for a make-up trial tomorrow, so I'll re-post and tell you how it goes.

• edited December 2011
    Here are some photos, there are more in my bio.  The only thing I'll change is to add false eyelashes the day of.  She rested them on my eyelashes so I could see the effect without paying the extra $25 to have a set glued on today.  The MUA's name is Christina and I'll definitely recommend her.

• LaurenAsh23LaurenAsh23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a girl who does it and she is awesome!!

Her name is Morgan Alsop, her company is named MoMichelle, look her up on facebook. 
    TTC since January 2012. Me: 24 & DH: 30

DH SA (1/21/13) is perfect! 1st RE appt set for 1/30/13

BFP on 1/26/13! EDD is 10/5/13! 1st appt at 5w6d and diagnosed high risk due to high BP. Put on meds. 1st Ultrasound scheduled for 2/22/13. Blighted ovum At 7w6d D&C 2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited December 2011
    ould recommend Morgan Alsop as well. You can contact her at this website.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lafayette-IN/MoMichelle-LLC/270560175422#!/pages/Lafayette-IN/MoMichelle-LLC/270560175422?v=info&__a=20&ajaxpipe=1

She is EXCELLENT!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards