Indiana
Options

NWI Photographer

I already have a photographer for my wedding.  I would like someone who can take pictures and immediately print them out for a guest book.  This would have to be someone who has a printer that can handle large volume printing.  I've seen photo booths where they can do this.  I can't seem to find someone who can do it with a camera.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: NWI Photographer

• Options
    topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aside from a photo booth co, I've never seen a vendor that does this. Do you know anyone with a fast printer?

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No...but I want them to know what they're doing too.  I contacted a couple of photo booth places, but no one seems to have what I'm looking for.
  • Options
    krosebrockkrosebrock member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You need to talk your photographer first.

As a photographer myself, I can tell you a lot of us have contracts which forbid you to hire another photographer. Besides, if you go through your photographer they can most likely pick someone who they know and trust to produce good photos for you wedding.

As for printing on site, that is possible. You'd just need to have a photographer who would have to be tethered to their computer wirelessly and also a printer set up. But I wouldn't recommend it. Most photographers (any worth hiring) will shoot in a format that has to be converted and processed before anything can be done to it, including printing in most cases.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards