Indiana

A+ Catering: Griffith, IN?

I am from NWI. I heard of A Plus Catering in Griffith, and right now, they're offering a booking incentive of free wait staff, linens, china, and grauity. It's only $13.50 per person (or you can get a smaller amount of food for $10.50 a person). The price is normally $24.50 a person, so it's a HUGE deal.

It includes family style or buffet style.

It sounds like an amazing deal, but I can't find any online reviews. I was wondering if anyone has heard of them?

They're offering a free tasting too. I'm just hesistant, because since I haven't found any reviews, I don't want them to go out of business by my wedding next summer, because I will be out of the $500 down payment....

Has anyone heard of them or used them? If so, are they any good? Good business and service?

Please let me know! Thanks!

Re: A+ Catering: Griffith, IN?

• edited December 2011
    I think I've heard of them, but never used them.  Sorry.
  • edited December 2011
    I would definitely keep trying to get a review from someone who used them.  I went to the old CP Courthouse in the square to possibly book there.  You need a caterer if you do...they had a horror story of one company that keeps changing its name and they have banned b/c they are so horrible.  I'm not saying that the company was A+.  See if you can somehow call them and figure out the different names that the company goes by.  I wish I could remember, but we didn't go with them.   So sorry to be negative...I just don't want you to get caught up if it's them.
  • merrymom4merrymom4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do not choose this caterering service!! They are not professional and when we requested our deposit back...they disappeared!!  We were taken for $650.00 deposit + attorney fee. They were not even responsible enough to reply to our attorney.  Totally poor business.....take our advise...lose their number and tell your friends to stay away!

• edited December 2011
    DO NOT USE THIS CATERER!!!!!

She catered our wedding, if you can call it that. We paid for food and appetizers for 150 people plus extras. We had less than 120 people attend and she did not have enough food for all of them. How humiliating, not to be able to feed everyone at your reception. She was an hour and a half late. We were served first and the food was already cold. There was only one pan each of the three appetizers that we paid for, which did not feed 50 people, no longer 150.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards