Indiana

Never Worn Oleg Casini Wedding Dress W/ Tags For Sale (South Bend)

Never before worn! Oleg Cassini wedding gown, model number CV016, plus undergarments at no extra charge.

Purchased for a wedding that never happened, I wanted to wear it when I actually did marry in May of 2010 but it didn't fit anymore. The dress is in perfect condition, just like the day it was purchased. It's been stored in a protective bag provided by David's Bridal the entire time, except when we took it out to take pictures for this sale.

It's a size 6, and I was a small 10/12 when it was purchased. I have the underskirt which is a size 12 and I also have a bra which is size 38c that I purchased used from David's Bridal. These two items are included with the dress. The dress has not been altered in any way.

I am asking $480, which is less than half the price on the tag.(it's a steal considering it was never worn). My husband and I are starting a new family now and need the money to help with baby expenses. I know this dress will help its next owner (and first wearer) look absolutely gorgeous on that special day.

Local (South Bend or nearby area) offers only please.

Re: Never Worn Oleg Casini Wedding Dress W/ Tags For Sale (South Bend)

• krazyk1702krazyk1702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have more pictures too if you would like me to send them to you. Pictures really don't do this gown any justice though, it's gorgeous!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards