Indiana
Options

Outdoor Ceremony Site in Goshen, IN

My fiance and I are looking for some place non-traditional to get married at.  We have the ballroom booked at the Spohn Ballroom in downtown Goshen so a place close by is important.  Originally, we had found an alley that we wanted to transform into a ceremony site but the narrow size of this alley is starting to worry me.  I would love ideas for a private garden, wineries, or just a beautiful, not heavily traffic area.

***The guest list is at 200 so it has to be able to, comfortably, seat that many people.

THANKS!!! :)

Re: Outdoor Ceremony Site in Goshen, IN

• Options
    I was at a wedding in an alley in downtown Goshen once; however, I doubt it was more than 100 people and I doubt you could do much more (unless the alley you are thinking of is significantly larger than the alley I know of, haha). Goshen College has some nice outdoor landscaping (statues and nice looking buildings and flowers); however I feel like it might be weird to get married there if you didn't have any connection to the college. I used to live in downtown but I can't think of much more than that. Some places along the Mill Race would be pretty, especially that red bridge, but I can't imagine how you'd fit 200 people for a wedding. Would you be willing to go over to Middlebury for the ceremony? If so Krider Garden is beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards